My wife and I run this small holiday business from our home office just outside Bath. We own the properties in East Looe. We also own a 10th. century five storey Tower in the heart of the UNESCO World Heratage town of Trogir in Croatia, which we also run as a holiday let. www.dalmatiansun.co.uk
We have designed the business on our own experiences of travelling and staying in holiday apartments. Here are our main principles:
• Be as responsive as possible to any email communication from the customer. We try to
answer all emails within the hour.
• Offer interesting, historic buildings in a beautiful and relaxing environment.
• Offer locations that work well without a car.
• Try to make the properties as close to a “home from home” as possible.
• Work hard to keep the standard of maintenance as high as possible.
• We pay a bonus to our housekeeper if the words “spotlessly clean” appear in a review.
• Make the business of booking as simple and straightforward as possible.
• Trust our guests.
• Provide enough information to enable guests to find the property easily.
• Make the check in as simple as possible.
• Provide a stress-free holiday from beginning to end.