My wife and I run this small holiday business from our home office just outside Bath. We own the properties in East Looe.
We have designed the business on our own experiences of travelling and staying in holiday apartments. Here are our main principles:
• Be as responsive as possible to any email communication from the customer. We try to
answer all emails within the hour.
• Offer interesting, historic buildings in a beautiful and relaxing environment.
• Offer locations that work well without a car.
• Try to make the properties as close to a “home from home” as possible.
• Work hard to keep the standard of maintenance as high as possible.
• We pay a bonus to our housekeeper if the words “spotlessly clean” appear in a review.
• Make the business of booking as simple and straightforward as possible.
• Trust our guests.
• Provide enough information to enable guests to find the property easily.
• Make the check in as simple as possible.
• Provide a stress-free holiday from beginning to end.