All visitors are requested to complete our booking form which can be found on our own website. Your contract is with Whereto Ltd. (“we”, “us” and “our” in these Booking Conditions) for the property as stated on the booking form (“the Property”). References to “you” or “your” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party. These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal longings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made within two months of the letting the whole of the rental payment is due.
3. If the booking is made prior to two months of the letting a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the rental sum is to be paid when completing the booking form. The remaining balance of the rental
sum will be due for payment two months prior to renting.
4. Once the deposit has been paid you will not be able to cancel your booking or receive any refund of any of the money paid. We suggest you take out travel insurance to protect your holiday.
5. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number stated on our official website or on the booking form.
6. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and
will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
7. The rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels.
8. Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10 am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be cleaned and inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time.
10. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate.
11. We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking, we will refund the balance of any money you have paid us.
12. You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
13. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The contract between you and us is governed by the law of England and Wales and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.